GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Photo 7 of 12 from 2008 Silverado Z71

loaded

Photo Added
10-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Album
2008 Silverado Z71
Added by
1S1K

Photo Comments

1. wheelman
    wow! griswald family vacation vacation! jk Ive been eyeing those racks. Looks like it holds a ton of stuff.
  2. 1S1K
    Yeah they are nice. I have had the hitch mount for years on SUV's. They are nice and can be usefull for gear. The roof rack basket. works pretty good. I am not quite sold on the looks but all in all its pretty sweet. 4 girls pluse the hh6 camping for a week= Famliy Truckster.
  3. TRPLXL2
    I am seriously going to buy a truck cap, and then I saw your truck and now I want one of those baskets on top! I don't need to haul anything, BUT I do want to mount my PIAA lights up there and that would be perfect! Did you install it yourself, or was that dealer installed?
  4. 1S1K
    the rack is the thule tracker II. That was factory put in. I reccomend it because. the rails and screws and everything are mounted before paint... and you can adjust as needed foward and back... The Backet is the Basket Case (New Model MOAB) (Mother of all Baskets) Yakima makes teh Warrior Basket. Mine wa silver in color before I painted it Black... Hammerite! I want lights up there. I want the LED lights http://www.sidebysidesports.com/xmledofli642.html slim low profile and something diffrent. I can remove the Thule Rack from the cap and the truck has its sleek lines back... Thanks for looking
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 4 of 4