GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Milford Proving Grounds - GM Product and Technology Event

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
GM asked 100 people from across the country to come to Detroit and take a look at the 2010 (and beyond) designs and give feedback. I was one of those 100. We saw the design center, the pre-production area for the Chevy Volt and then we got to do some test drives. Where I was allowed to take photos I snapped them. This is a bit of what I saw.
  1. 2010 Camaro - I think this was the SS
  2. 2010 Chevy Silverado crew cab
  3. Overview of the Milford Proving grounds, lots of vehicles to drive, only a couple of hours to do it.
  4. Fritz was walking around chatting with folks.
  5. Me next!  2010 Corvette
  6. Driving through the course in the 2010 Corvette LS3
  7. Had to jump out of the Vette and snap this pic of the 2010 Corvette Grand Sport.
  8. 2010 Cadillac CTS
  9. Ride and drive event at the Milford Proving grounds - 2010 Chevy Traverse
  10. This is the 2010 Cadillac SRX - Interior Shot
  11. This is the 2010 Cadillac SRX - Pretty sweet ride.  I'll try to turn this on it's side ...
  12. The 2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD Duramax 6.6 Dually
  13. Drink heater and cooler in the Cadillac Escalade hybrid
  14. I think that this is the dash for the Cadillac Escalade hybrid - very high end.
  15. Line up of cars, trucks, suvs, crossovers and vans to drive.  Heading to the Traverse
  16. The 2010 Chevy Traverse is more base than the Buick Enclave or the GMC Acadia, but they're on the same platform.
  17. I think this was in one of the Cadilliac models.
  18. Getting into the Corvette C6 LS3.  I drove this after the Grand Sport.  The guy sitting there was one of the top guys for Corvette at GM (if I...
Showing photos 1 to 18 of 26
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast