GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Fritz Henderson and GM Product and Technology Event - August 10, 2009

GM asked 100 people from across the country to come to Detroit and take a look at the 2010 (and beyond) designs and give feedback. I was one of those 100. We saw the design center, the pre-production area for the Chevy Volt and then we got to do some test drives. Where I was allowed to take photos I snapped them. This is a bit of what I saw.
  1. Another GM supplied photo of the event.
  2. An overview of the event at Milford proving grounds.
  3. Fritz Henderson addressing the group.
  4. I got a few minutes with Fritz Henderson.  We talked trucks, suvs, crossovers.  They still know that the Silverado and Sierra are their bread and...
  5. More truck talk with Fritz Henderson.  This was right after the press conference and the guys from Fox News and Bloomberg were trying to push in,...
  6. Had to get the obligitory handshake photo.
  7. I was chatting with Bob Lutz on global warming, he was pretty clear what his position is.  HAHA.  This guy from Bloomberg news cut us off and pulled...
  8. Some of the other folks on the event.  The guy in the background was a GMC Typhoon enthusiast, or so it looked like from his "GMC Typhoon" polo shirt...
  9. This guy and I went through in the same group, he had a laundry list of stuff to chat with Fritz about.
Showing photos 1 to 9 of 9