GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

My hobbies

My Jags, Silverado and the airplanes I have built
  1. I wonder what this will look like when it is dropped and standing on tall tires and shiny new rims?
  2. Original owner hit a deer.
  3. Missing bumper.  I found a replacement
  4. Chevy 1993 Silverado - A work in progress.  Drop it, paint it to match my Jag. Put some glossy rims on, a bed cover......  Nothing like having a...
  5. First flight of the Scamp.  An oil breather tub had pulled back into the engine bay and became blocked.  Engine oil, which was flung back, was...
  6. Ultralight I built for some British Columbian woodsmen.  A year later, due to poor maintenance, they lost power on take off and crashed after hitting...
  7. The largest airplane I have flown a US Navy Trojan T 28 - Ft. Worth, Texas
  8. Standard picture before the first flight. Ft. Worth, Texas
  9. Aerosport Scamp after final inspection and clearance by FAA to make first flight.  Ft. Worth Texas.
  10. Reviving my Jag after sitting in storage.  After two years it only needed a battery jump and reinflate a tire. The Malibu is my present work horse;...
  11. My frst Jaguar.  It is a 1978 XJ-12L. Salmon Arm, British Columbia
  12. After resting in storage in Kamloops, BC for two years it is finally home in  Cochrane, Alberta.
  13. The tight fit of a V-12 engine.  I rebuilt it in 2004. Kamloops, British Columbia
Showing photos 1 to 13 of 13