GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Photo 1 of 1 from My Black Z-71

My Black Z-71

Photo Added
12-15-2009, 08:21 PM
Album
My Black Z-71
Added by
silveradotrailblazer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Photo Comments

1. BLK-Z71
    verry nice truck!!!
  2. alabamasilverado
    nice truck...what size lift does that have?
  3. silveradotrailblazer
    Its a six inch Skyjacker with Rancho front skid plate and Edelbrock dual remote reservour front shocks and single Edelbrock remote rear. The Skyjacker kit comes with a skid on the bottom to sheld the frt. axle and the Rancho skid plate lined up with the Skyjacker plate for one contineuas plate. Also the Rancho stiffened the frt. for more strenght as it mounts to the frame and lower control arms.
  4. 07ChevyZ71_LTZ
    what size tires you got on that? Cause I have a 6 inch Skyjacker kit with 35x12.5" Tires and they rub my finder like crazy...My truck is the newer body style though
  5. silveradotrailblazer
    There 315/70-17 (35s), I had to trim the front bumper. Also the backspacing of your wheel can affect how much your tire rubs. On my year truck Skyjacker recommended a 4&5/8th backspacing. If you go to Skyjackers website they have a tire and wheel chart.
  6. iamtheparagon
    How much did you trim the front bumper in order to get it to not rub. This is the look and sizes I want but I don't know much about this crap yet. I'e noticed SkyJacker is a good lift set...
  7. silveradotrailblazer
    Every GM fullsize truck we lifted with 6inch kit and 35s needed triming. Each truck was different on how much needed to trim. Most customers didnt realize we trimmed there front bumpers. The Skyjacker and Rancho are very good kits, we used them 100% and NEVER had any issues.
  8. d-lux
    very impressed with your truck man. so nice. i was debating on getting a quad cab but decided to get the extended cab instead.
  9. turbo
    sickness, i like it
  10. larryleeUSN
    if you install the leveling keys in th e front as well with your lift you wont need to trim anything. i ran 36-13.50-20 iroks with no trimming needed anywhere.( on a 2006 silverado.)
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast