Another one of Chris' toys was codenamed "Vertigo". This was a 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD that took a transformation over three years into a blacked out monster truck. Before Contagious Customs had an official sign in front of the shop, Vertigo acted as the best marketing tool Chris could have ever had. He has since sold Vertigo and purchased the 2011 Dodge Challenger that you will find in front of the shop today.
The short list of upgrades:
- 6.6L DuramaxAllison 6 Speed Transmission
- Performance Intake, Exhaust, Custom Tuning
- 13" Rize Industries Suspension
- 22" KMC XD Dieselís
- 40" Toyo Open Country M/Tís
- Custom built winch bumpers
- Lambo doors, custom leather interior, stereo
Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details) Copyright 2004-2013. This site is for entertainment purposes only and is not associated with General Motors.