GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

My current ride

Here's my 98 Sierra 1500 single cab, short bed, 4.3L Vortec, 4L60E. All I've done to it so far is remove the baffle off the throttle blade, descreen the MAF, add a $65 cold air intake that works awesome. Added some platinum plugs. I also put a resistor on the IAT sensor. Got 40 series muffler, single in and dual out with magnaflow tips. She still sounds like a V6 but with a little more balls. I'm growing a fond respect for these V6's now. Any questions, just shoot. Enjoy.
  1. Hmmmm, When it comes time, should I rebuild the little 4.3, or drop in a 5.3? I really miss that 5.3.
  2. Great tires for driving in a snow storm. I was able to hit almost 80 flying down the highway during a snow storm through Missouri.
  3. in years to come, I'm going to glass a custom dash. Just need to save funds.
  4. Good seats, but very uncomfortable. I plan to replace them with some newer independent GM truck seats, kinda like the ones in my 04 sierra.
  5. truck1
  6. You can pick up that cold air intake from insys-usa on ebay for $65. I highly recommend it.
  7. I have some new tail lights to replace those smoke ones when the weather gets better.
  8. I'm totally going to remove those hospital bed rails. Should I lower it maybe 2"? What do you guy's think?
  9. Got some headlights as well to put on when the weather will suffice.
Showing photos 1 to 9 of 9