GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Photo 19 of 43 from newest work

on lift in school

Photo Added
07-24-2012, 04:54 PM
Album
newest work
Added by
Conlan Rose
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Photo Comments

1. 1953bowtieguy
    you should get the bumper that has the bumper guards on it
  2. Conlan Rose
    After the fender bender I got in last month I've been debating it.
  3. 1953bowtieguy
    what happend to the tahoe
  4. Conlan Rose
    Nothing just a dent in the bumper, the lady's car Tahoe hit had a bumper that was a little dented and creased, but it was at such low speed it really didn't really hurt either car. She was more scared that she hit the guy that fell in front of her car that caused us both to slam on the brakes. She stopped her MKX easy my 5400lb Tahoe didn't stop as fast, so bonk. Good thing was no one was hurt and both cars were fine.
  5. 1953bowtieguy
    ya thats good. U should get a truck grille gard for that reason
  6. Conlan Rose
    When I was younger I always wanted one but since owning Tahoe I just don't want to hide the beauty of that front end. Also they don't make ones that are quick release.
  7. 1953bowtieguy
    ya true. but you know for more protection you could get a bull bar with more 55 watt lights now theres an idear
  8. Conlan Rose
    I Know that's the selling point, but I did find a detachable roof mount for light, and one for the bumper. If I were to add more light they would be commected so they could easily be removed with a 2 pin harness.
  9. 1953bowtieguy
    ya i think it would look bad with a roof mounted one, but thats ur choice. I think it woudl look better with a billet grille too. and you could get some more Backup lights and put on ur luggage rack facing back and youd have more light for partying. YEAH!!
  10. Conlan Rose
    Lol, I like the factory grill it looks nice and aggressive, billet grills do look nice but just aren't meant for my Tahoe. I might be getting one that's all chrome from LMC it looks like a nice product and my mounting points on the truck side are in good shape. I did see this cool product called the Carr light wing it allows you to mount lights without a bull bar. I have extra driving lights under the bumper and they are brighter then my factory headlights.
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast