GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

My 2008 GMC Sierra SLE2 Texas Edition Z-60

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Before and after pictures. First thing I did when I bought the truck brand new was get 5% tint over the factory tint in the rear 3 windows and 20% tint over the factory film in the front two windows, added dual exhaust exiting at a 45 angle with chrome tips and Flowmaster 40 Series. Then I purchased a brushed aluminum horizontal grill and retained the GMC Emblem. I then painted the front and rear chrome bumpers and the chrome grill trim black to match and replaced the custom grill with a new grill with a darker billet horizontal grill and replaced the chrome 3" worn out tips with black 4" tips and replaced the Flowmaster 40 Series muffler with a Spintech ProStreet 6000 Performance Muffler. Stereo is in a different album
  1. New Grill installed before I painted the front end all black
  2. Drivers side shot with my new darker grill before I painted the front and rear end black
  3. Rear chrome bumper painted black to match with the old worn out 3" Chrome Exhaust tips. Here is a tip for anyone getting exhaust tips. Spend the...
  4. Before and After Pictures
  5. 2008 GMC Sierra SLE2 Crew Cab Z-60 Sport Tuned Suspension Package with towing package, Convenience Package, Preferred Package, Rear Sonar Back Up...
  6. Another picture cleaned up with first grill
  7. Cleaned up with first grill
  8. Steering wheel and gauges
  9. Leather Front Bucket Seats
  10. Center floor Console
  11. Center Floor Console, Dual Climate Control and Factory Radio
  12. Dual Climate Control
  13. The control center. Factory CD Player, Dual Climate Control 
Left: Adjustable Pedals button 
Middle: Disengage button for rear back up sonar assist...
  14. Rear seat with the cupholders folded up
  15. Rear seat with middle fold down arm rest and cupholders
  16. Rear Back Up Sonar Assist with the flash on located in the rear passenger's side window
  17. Rear Back Up Sonar Assist Lights lit up
  18. Rear end with sonar sensors and the chrome exhaust tips beginning to wear out
Showing photos 1 to 18 of 21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast