GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

A few new mods September 8 2012

I have made a few changes on my truck since the last pictures so I took some more today. EGR in channel visors, interior pics include new SS dash emblem and I changed the location of my Bluetooth mic and I upgraded my alarm system to a Avatal 3300L and I included pictures of my interior LED dome and map lights.
  1. New GMTC Sticker, Thanks Steve. :)
  2. I have had these LEDs for a long time but i don't think I ever posted any good pics.
  3. I have had these LEDs for a long time but i don't think I ever posted any good pics.
  4. I relocated my microphone for the Bluetooth and put in a new Alarm system by Avital M# 3300L and put in the new SS Dash emblem. I also removed the...
  5. New truck pictures Sep 08 2012 019rs
  6. I wish I could remove the hitch but this is a daily driver and my work truck.
  7. You can see my new GM Truck Club sticker i put on my back window today.
  8. New truck pictures Sep 08 2012
  9. New truck pictures Sep 08 2012
  10. New truck pictures Sep 08 2012
  11. I should have took a picture like this earlier when the front of the truck was covered with Love bugs. 2 hours just removing the Love bugs. :(
  12. I had to replace the Blinkers with new ones from Anzo. The old ones were also Anzo and since I could not find better ones I ordered new ones and done...
  13. New EGR in channel vent visors and new GM exterior mirrors......
Showing photos 1 to 13 of 13