GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

2006 Silverado 1500 ext cab build

This is the truck I just bought fresh out of highschool. Currently 20, and I don't really need anything bigger at the time. I've had the truck for one year now and bought it completely stock. I've done all work myself except the exhaust. Pics and discriptions of the build and how it's still going! Some are spaced out over time due to losing alot of picture from changing phones! Any questions are welcome!
  1. Pic with the ReadyLift leveling kit. and 55w 10k HIDs with the LEDs. (Lost alot of pics from changing phones, more to more!)
  2. A pic from this past fall. The LEDs I installed a while back. They also come on with headlights, and cycle with the turn signals. Also have the...
  3. Here's another pic with the plasti dipped stocks, and no door moulding and step bars off. Also added the bug deflector, and had blacked out corner....
  4. alA pic with my tinted tails. I actually went a lil bit darker on them since. Also, door mouldings and rear vent visors have been removed. and plasti...
  5. Right after I installed my tow mirrors. Took a bit getting used too, but I love them. No blind spots and hauling trailers and the boat is nice. Still...
  6. This is after truck was fixed, however, I did black out the bowtie and front corners, along with all three brake lights.
  7. The day I brought it home. Was priced right. Only cosmetic and some internal damage, (radiator, condensor, core support) Engine and tranny were fine....
  8. The day I brought it home. Was priced right. Only cosmetic and some internal damage, (radiator, condensor, core support) Engine and tranny were fine....
Showing photos 1 to 8 of 8