The big challenge was hiding all the sensor wires. Ya see any? The wires to the injectors are hidden inside what look like fuel lines in the front of the TBI units.
The next challenge is tuning this hungry engine. I've got the regulator maxed out right now and it still needs more fuel. I may have to switch to the heavy spring for the Aeromotive regulator which is 30 to 70 psi spring.
I'm using 55lb injectors based on 13psi of fuel pressure. I calculated that two 110lb injectors is enough to feed up to 400hp, so I used four 55lb injectors to get there. But according to the Desk Top Dyno this setup should produce 470hp or more, which explains the fuel starvation and stall at 3800 rpm. So I'll have to really ramp up the pressure or get four big block injectors.
Sofar I still need an exhaust system, a programable ECM, and new tires. The cheepest I found to install my mufflers is $220.00. The tires should be about $500.00 for a set of 245/60-R15. The Dynamic EFI upgrade is $430.00, $65.00 for the flash switcher, and at least another $300.00 for the wide band O2 setup. So as you see I have a lot invested in this and still have a way to go. Maybe next year I'll look into some fancy wheel tire combination.
That looks sick, man!