GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Trucks That I Like

Just a few images of trucks that I've found which give me ideas of what I would love to do to mine.

NOTE: I did not take any of these photos and none of the vehicles featured in these photos belong to me. If your truck is featured here... Take it as a compliment. If for whatever reason, you would like the picture removed, please let me know.
  1. LDRSHIP Designs 2011 Silverado
  2. Very cool.
  3. This truck belongs to GMTC user, Murdered-Knight. Love these headlights, all of the black, and the lift. And what a great photo! Congrats to the...
  4. Wheels, tires, lift, side mirrors, tool box, gas cap.... The epitome of awesomeness!
  5. These are 33 Toyo M/T's on 20x9 Ultra Wheels Magnus wheels. I like the aggressive look of this combination. I may run this setup with a 2.5 inch level
  6. Honestly, I can't find much about this truck that I DON'T like. Maybe the color. And in my experience, roof mounted lights tend to be a bit blinding...
  7. Like one of the previous pictures, this truck is for comparison purposes. Likewise, my truck sports the Imperial Blue Metallic paint job. So what...
  8. I found several pictures of this truck on another blog website. They call it the "Storm Trooper" and I'm sure you can see why. All-in-all, an awesome...
Showing photos 1 to 8 of 8