GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Ronny`s 2003 Chevy Suburban 8,1 liter Vortec LT Autoride

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
My car, and my third Suburban.
This has been my dream car a while, and finally last year I was able to drive it home on my birthday........nice coincidence.
This is a 8100 Vortec.......raw power originally, nothing much done with the car when I bought it, just been mounted a big K & N filter, banditcap and a set new headlamps.......well.......I have my own agenda for this one.......over time.
Hope ya all like her !
And that I may get some tips and tricks on my way.
  1. At work.....the drilling rig yousee in the background is the Stena Don which I had the responsibility to get moored alongside.
  2. Well.....2 burbs running, and some christmas lights on my house. 
Like achristmas card isn`t it ?
  3. Picking up my new caravan, bought July 2009. 
It is a Knaus 780 Royale 2009 model. 
Total length 9,5 meters !! 
2,5 meters wide.
  4. A bit narrow at the ferry.......total length car and caravan approx. 15 meters.
  5. Rigging nicely.......it`s a GREAT truck for hauling.....
  6. Taken when just doen a thourough wash and deckpolish before the winterseason........looking nice in the sun.
  7. My car.....dressed for wedding. I was asked if I could be a driver for a friend couple of us. 
So, it was an honour, and offcourse the car got...
  8. Here a snapshot outside the church.....
  9. LPG injectors
  10. K & N filter
  11. The mighty 8100......well, the top of it ;-)
  12. Bull Bar from Westin, and 2 high beam gas lights, with LED park  lights at bottom......cool !!
  13. This is a picture showing my first 1991 GMC Suburban 6,2 liter Diesel (To the left). 
And my 1998 Checy Suburban 5,7 liter Vortec ( To the right)....
  14. Taken a sunny day on the parking lot at Vestbase in Kristiansund were I have my office. Just came ashore from the vessel you barely can see on the...
  15. Dirty after the first ride I had with this car. From Sandnes outside Stavanger were I bought it, and to Frei outside Kristiansund were I live. 
Note...
  16. Nice evening picture with snow, and full moon in the background .........
Showing photos 1 to 18 of 25
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by