GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

retired2001

1. I guess I'll have to keep her!

I went down to see about buying a HHR, due to gas prices. I found out that my "bucket" is bigger than the bucket in the HHr (not really, but it is sure small for me). I tried a Z71 Colorado C/C and really liked it. Then came the down side. They told me that they would give me $7000 for my '04. If I didn't owe WAY more than that, it would have been a great deal. Yeah, I'll be driving mine for another couple of years! That's alright though, I sure like the one I have!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. T'imeing is everything"

I went out today to get a burger and noticed that gas had gone up 10 cents/gal overenight to $3.29?gal. I saw $3.09/ gal yesterday & didn't fill up! I passed a Shell station that had gas for $3.15/gal and figured I'd fill up on the way back. "My Bad", they raised the price to $3.27/gal before I got back! Sometimes you just can't win!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My first entry!

This is my first try at "blogging", so those who visit here "be gentle"! I will be trying to keep this centered on my 2004 Chevy Z/71 crew cab and what I use it for and do to it.

I bought this truck to pull behind my motor home, when we venture out for our travels. I had a 2002 Ford Super Crew which I had to have a drive shaft disconnect installed on, to pull behind the motor home. I liked the crew cab Ford, but didn't have very good luck with the Remco disconnect. ...

Updated 04-01-2008 at 11:44 AM by ChevyFan

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12