GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Update on Michelin HydroEdge Tires

Well, it's been about a month or so since I got the Michelin HydroEdge tires on my Ion. I very much like them!

These tires were a little pricy at $115 a piece, but they are a tire rated for 90,000 miles and are a top-rated tire for rain on tirerack.com.

Many years back I had a scare in a previous car where I lost traction on a went onramp and spun out. Ever since then, I have felt very uncomfortable on wet roads. I feel the tires trying to cut through the water on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Had a blowout yesterday morning

Yesterday, on my way to work, I had a blowout on my Saturn. I was doing 70mph in the middle lane on my way to work, when it sounded like I hit something. I do not remember seeing anything in my lane to hit, but the noise was evident, and I thought I saw a chunk of something in my rear view mirror. However, everything seemed to still be going fine in my car, so I continued to drive along. A few miles later, my car seemed to be pulling to the right, like my alignment was really out, but I ignored ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Living on my own

This is the first time I've ever lived on my own. I like living in the camper on my grandparents property, but at the same time, I don't. If I find anything I don't like such as lights left on, hair in the drain, smoke, etc, I know it's me. I'm a non-smoker and I think that's the biggest thing that annoys me with my roommates; they smoke in the house when they're watching movies and such. Just because you're watching a movie doesn't mean you don't have to go outside to smoke. But, I digress. It's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Does anyone read these blogs?

Am I just spinning my wheels over here in the blog section? Seems like the only person that might read is tim. Comment back on this thread if you read it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. This must be my week or something...

Today I did something else pretty stupid. I work in IT. I was installing a UPS in the switch room that ties the entire network together, internal and external. Everything went perfect with the installation, until I wasn't happy with where I plugged the new UPS into. Mind you, the switch has quad-redundant power supplies. 2 PSUs that each have 2 power cords running into them. I have one cord from each PSU going into one UPS, and the other ones going into the other UPS. So, I thought I could stand ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast