GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

tbplus10

1. My latest Chevy Project

My latest GM project isnt a truck but still one I think GM lovers will appreciate.
    I recently swapped a Toyota "S" Runner pick-up I was in the middle of building for a running but well worn 1 family owned 1970 Chevy Nova II SS.
    This ones not particularly a rare car as it had no options and only the 327/4spd manual, original color was white, black top, gloss black SS striping, and black interior.

A neighbor of mine had the car, his 93yr old grandmother gave ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Years Resolutions

It's the last few days of the year and time to make those New Years Resolutions.
    I'm usually not a big fan of New Years resolutions because I hate to start anything I'm not gonna finish, but this year I have a few I plan on keeping:

I'm gonna keep in better contact with family and close friends, at least once a month I'll personally contact family members and close friends via facebook, telephone, or face to face.

I'm gonna limit the amount of project vehicles ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New truck time to Mod

Bought a new 2011 Chevy C/C Silverado LT 1500 a few weeks ago, with the holidays here I knew I wouldnt get time to do any mods for a while but the other day my son in law came over and offered to help put on a few of the parts that were stacking up on my work bench.

Now dont think I dont appreciate his help but his mechanical skills are near zero, I helped him work on his own car last summer and when he repeatedly asked what certain tools I was asking for looked like I figured out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I really dont understand people

Yesterday morning about 9am I was heading out to do chores, I tried to get on I20w and it was shut down. Ok we'll use the service road, gives us a legitimate excuse for going by the Harley shop and having a beer or two.
    Traffic only got worse and every street around the Interstate was either shut down or blocked with cars so after a couple beers at the H/D shop I went home, only 4 blocks from the Interstate to home but it took me 50 mins.
    The local Fox news reported that a man was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My New Truck Project

I bought a running 1981 Chevy Crewcab dually a few months back for $350. The truck was a father son project that never went anywhere. It came with lots of new parts a 91 front clip, Billet grill insert, Goodmark steel 3" cowl induction hood, new rear fenders, tailgate, running boards, new window seals, new replacement fuel tanks, and various other parts.
    Soon after starting the project they found it had corrosion on the frame and cab that was unrepairable and the project sat for 5 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast