GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. New project looking for ideas or suggestions!!

I always wanted a 70's model Corvette, as a kid had a collection of Corvette Hotwheels and Revell models. Recently I sold my 51 Merc to finance the project.
    Then a friend turned me on to a fully optioned 1975 Big Block Corvette his brother-in-law had that's been in storage for four years.
    The car overheated and was driven until the engine siezed and cooked the transmission.
    This car was a graduation gift in 2005 to the owner from his grandfather who bought it new in 1975. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Moms 1974 Chevy truck

Couldnt post this before because it was a surprise for my mom and she's been on this website once in a while looking for info on HHR's.

When I visited my parents in the spring of 2007 they had a 1974 Chevrolet Scottsdale C20 setting in their barn.
    What made this truck special was my dad had bought it brand new April 26th 1974 from Bob Frink Chevrolet in Sacramento Ca. the day he retired from the Air Force.
    It came equipped with A/C, pwr wndws, pwr lcks, tilt, cruise, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Just got back from Singapore

My company sent me on an unexpected buisiness trip to Singapore, 5 hours notice before the plane was due to leave. They offered first class and all expenses for my wife to accompany me (I suspect they thought she wouldnt be able to go since it was last minute). But we keep our passports ready and the wife always seems to have vacation days to use.

The only issue was we had promised to take the granddaughter trick or treating, but she was cool with us going away as long as we brought ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Is it me or is the California state goverment stupid

Sometime between April and Sept 1984 my 1984 Toyota 4Runner was stolen from the Longterm/Deployment parking lot aboard NAS Alameda in Alameda, Ca.
    I didnt find out the vehicle was stolen until I returned home from deployment in Aug 1984.

When I returned home I recieved notice from the city of Sacramento that the vehicle had 19 outstanding parking tickets between May and Aug 1984.
    The vehicle was impounded in Aug. for parking violations.
    After filing a Stolen vehicle ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How much stupidity is one man supposed to endure?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh four months ago my daughters boyfriend lost his job, I'm not sure how you go about being fired from a security job for a supermarket, but he was.
    I should have taken note.
    Instead I gave him a job driving one of my Hotshot rigs.
    In four months he's managed to back into a customers car while loading it, tear up 4 tires on a trailer at one time, run the truck out of Diesel on the highway twice, drive off with the gooseneck unlatched so it ripped off the tailgate, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12