GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. started the box

Well I don't quite have all of my material together yet for the entire build up, but I couldn't wait to get started on this new project. I will be doing this despite not having my shop any longer or a table saw or currently a router but I may not be able to stand the square edges and I need to go buy a new router anyway.

It will eventually contain two cerwin-vega vmax 12" subwoofers and be molded under the rear seat and will retain all functions of seat. The front face will stretch ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. getting ready to start

So I bought my 98 sierra c1500 5.7 vortec back in june after toyota bought back my tacoma because of frame rot. I've pretty much left the truck alone thus far besides adding a cheap dvd player b/c stock radio went out and putting on an extang trifecta tonneua cover and some old subs and amp I had laying around. But soon after christmas I will be posting updates frequently as it is not my style to just leave well enough alone on some aspects of my vehicles. I don't plan on modifying the body or chassis ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized