GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Blog Comments

Well I am glad that you got them on without getting hurt, hope you enjoy the hell out of them. It's one of those jobs that supposedly take 2 hours, and it ends up being 10 hours later!
    That is a seriously awesome idea Steven, I have never heard of anything like that before. I know there are at least 5 people from Ohio, and then at least 20 from Pennsylvania. I have driven to Illinois before for fun, this would definately would be something for the old scrapbook.
    Thanks for this info Steven.....your too kind.....Still can't figure out why my ears were burning the night of the install LOL!!
    Let's see them installed!
    sounds interesting. However, I don't think we have enough members and I dont' think those members are spread across the US enough to complete this task. There'd probably be instances where the driver would have to cross several states just to get to the next person. I know we have a few members in the DFW area, there's a couple here in the New Orleans area. We have a couple canooks (Cableguy and someone else), a couple Washington state people, oh, and our friend Davandy from Belguim. Not exactly a good spread of active members to complete the run...
    Updated 11-17-2008 at 12:33 PM by Crawdaddy
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12