GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Springthing

1. Ultimate Truck Gear RockerPods - Initial pre-blog!

So, it's been 24hrs and my pulse has gone back down to normal.

Yesterday I found out I won the RockerPod Giveaway from the GM Truck Club (GMTC). What a shock and a surprise!

I'd originally seen the RockerPods (RPs) at the 2008 SEMA show. I took notice of Ultimate Truck Gear's (UTG) booth when I came across it, recognizing them from being a Vendor and advertising on the GMTC forum website.

I snapped a few pictures but didn't want to go and disturb the UTG ...

Updated 04-04-2009 at 11:51 PM by Springthing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. So let's have a looksee what the Suburban needs..

Ok, I'm bored this morning and so I figured I'd list everything that's wrong with the Suburban, things that need to be changed, things I'd like to change, and upgrades I want to give it. This may take a while....

So I bought the Suburban with a few issues. Mostly all cosmetic... so all the mechanical stuff has got me beat. Here's my complete list in general order of how it all needs to be done:

• A complete tune up (plugs, wires, distributor, rotor)
    • It appears
    Tags: suburban
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So let's start from the start, seeing as it's come up in a post

My background in anything automotive:

One of my earlier vehicles was the '74 RoadRunner. Best car I've ever own. Fun car on the whole, great fun to drive, and great fun to work on! I loved popping the hood and being able to point to things and say "there's the carb, there's the alternator, there's the water pump, there's the starter.."

Not only were things easy to identify, but it was easy to work on! Everything thing was *there*, and accessible! In installed ...

Updated 12-04-2008 at 09:33 AM by Springthing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. It's a blog you want? How about a cross-country baton road trip?

The Olympics are over so I know you'll know what I'm talking about.

The baton races. First runner sets up, takes off as fast as s/he can, passes the baton off to the next person, that person runs a distance and passes the baton on...

Well, here's an idea I want y'all to consider. (I'm Canadian but I like using the "y'all" word whenever I can seeing as I live in the U.S. now)

How about setting up a cross country truck baton road trip?

Updated 08-31-2008 at 11:00 PM by Springthing

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123