GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

bry2500

1. How much do you trust your friends?

The question being, would you let your friend take your truck for 10 days on a 600 mile trek towing a boat?

I did this and was full of anxiety the whole time. He drove to lake george in upstate New York and left the truck parked at the dock while he camped on an island. Knowing that he was not even close to my truck made me uneasy. I trust him fully and know he would assume all responsibility but still My truck was out of my sight for too long.

All anxiety was washed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown

I have side project this year with my kids. We are attempting to grow a Giant pumpkin. I am shooting for at least 500lbs. We have one seed sprouted already and another not far behind. I have 2 hills ready for planting. I will update with pictures soon. Another challenge is we are gonna try to make square watermelons. Found it on a website called www.instructables.com. Looks like fun. If it works I am gonna try different shapes next year. I will keep this updated with progress.

June ...

Updated 07-15-2009 at 02:56 PM by bry2500

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images    
  3. BAWOOSH!!!! there goes the economy

So I get sent on a trip to Korea for work. As I am there installing an upgrade on a tool, one of the field service engineers that is helping me gets laid off in the middle of the install. After the worst possible day ever at work (read my post with this title) I finally get on a plane back to the good old US.

On the plane I sit next to the stinkiest, garlic breathed old man. He snored like a train wreck the whole flight. fortunately I was so tired that I was able to pass out. It might ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Story Begins

So I have recently purchased my 2002 Chevy Avalanche 2500 in April. Found it on Craigslist for $12500 with only 37000 miles. What a Deal. When I drove it home heard a faint exhaust leak. Which was actually a really bad exhaust leak, but the noise dampening of the cab was so good that I barely heard it. There were 2 exhaust manifold studs broken off. One on each side. I got quotes in upwards of $1500 to fix it. Normally I would tackled it myself but I would be back and forth to Korea for work all ...

Updated 10-23-2008 at 10:08 AM by bry2500 (spelling errors and missed content)

Categories
    Uncategorized