GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Blog Comments

The only people I trust my vehicles with is my parents and my uncle. My parents only get to drive my vehicles when absolutely neccesary (theirs broke down, etc). I let my uncle drive mine whenever he needs it, which is almost never, but I'd toss him the keys if he asked. For the most part he's willing to do likewise.
    I've got a friend at work that I lend my truck to quite often, he uses it to transport motorcycles around town mostly, but he's also used it to take bikes to St Louis MO. and New Mexico. Every time I get the truck back it's been cleaned inside and out, has a full tank of fuel, and if it's a long trip he'll change the oil after the trip.

He takes real good care of his own vehicles so I dont worry about him driving mine, and he's never given me a reason to worry.
    Amy you have real friends here, and we have our own trucks so need to worry about us borrowing yours.
    I would never trust anybody with my truck, I have found that a lot of people have no respect for other people's stuff. Although I don't actually have any friends in real life, so I guess this wouldn't be a real problem for me.
    Thanks Steve. It is already a lot of work. I hope I can keep it up.
    That's awesome!
    I'll lift it when I start to generate positive cash flow again. Right now I'm just squeaking by.
    I've made it so far through about 7 layoffs. Been hiding pretty good I guess. Thanks for the concern guys.
    that sucks. hope everything works out well for you.
    wow, sounds like you got a good deal. so when will the lift happen?
    Man, that stinks. Like I said my company cut about 10% a little bit ago. We might be buying stuff in the future.
    that is a nice story
    Good to hear of someone that really came out on the best end of buying a used vehicle. Sounds like you have a really good tough Avalanche.