GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

nikkeshelton

1. Edge Programer

I installed an Edge Programer on my truck, Was to jerky when shifting for me. Runs like hell though! Don't know if the extreme mode was responsible for the shift problems or the speed sensor on my grar vendor box. I just left the programer on "normal" mode now.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Vacation Trip

OK...truck is all fueled up, all fluids changed. Two speed gearbox to help going up grades and better mileage on the flats. 1,400 miles at 15mpg. $4.50 a gal in s. ca. Looks like $4.00 a gal. from San Francisco on up. If I can keep my foot out of it the gas shouldn't be to bad (gasp!!) When we get home it will be time to install a 6 gauge instrument cluster. silver dash accents and...maybe a train horn!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 2009 GMC Serria roller rohanksckers

I have a 2009 serria 4.8 ltr. Does any one out there know if this engine has roller rockers? What ratio they are??? Thanks!
  4. Gear Vendors

Well got my truck back from Gear Vendors today. They replaced a switch (oddly enough a GM part) that was faulty! Shifting great now. They were taking pictures today for their updated web page, used my truck a vette,a great looking (and sounding) Javelin and a nice old chevy coupe. Good to get rid of the rental truck they got me!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Transmission shifting problems

Well went to dealer with "Edge Programer" dis-connected and they were able to get codes. Tranny os OK. Tomorrow back out to Santee for "Gear Vendor" to adjust the speedo sensor. (or so they say)
    Categories
    Uncategorized