GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Break neck speeds off road........

Hey every one, Hope all is well in your world, and you and your family's are healthy and Happy.
    All is good here, time seems to be going faster then I would like, we are already into the heat of the summer here, and not much time to play, to busy working. But that is the mode of operation here, work your ass off all summer and rest and recover in the winter.

My new project the RZR is coming along nicely, if time allows we should have it out of the shop this week for another ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Old Truck, Old man, old times

Was driving home the other day, when i noticed this old truck, out in the field, it was nestled up against a bluff 150 yards from the road. I have driven by here 200 times in the past 5 years, I don't remember ever seeing this truck before. it looked from the distance' to be a 40's chevy, farmer green and rust, shaded by the whispering aspens, it had the glimmer in the afternoon sun.
    So I did what most would do, I turned down the grid, and headed for the old mans farm that owned the land,

Updated 06-07-2012 at 09:02 PM by Dirty Dog

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. This is why this site is worth the time and effort.........

Shifting gears

We have been Sand bagged,,or is that hand bagged or many spam bagged....

1 Comment
    by Dirty Dog
    , Today at 06:18 AM (3 Views)

Hey every one now being from canada you might think i know how to speak french, or read it,,, Well I don't, i live in redneck villa on the flat lands, in the middle of the country. I really have a hard time with proper english, never mind french.....
    I remember back in the days of high school
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Have you Hugged yourTruck today

I was just wondering, if you hugged your truck today?
    You know trucks do a lot for us. everyday!!!
    They get us from point A to B, even c and beyond
    They haul our stuff where we need it to go, through anything even
    Mud and Snow
    They do lots of our work for us, and ask very little in return
    They even haul our toys, and boats and things, with little concern
    They give

Updated 05-18-2012 at 02:09 PM by Dirty Dog

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ewww!!!! Bug juice

Well we were coming home from the lake today, one of the first nice days of this upcoming summer, the sun was out and there was actually some warmth radiating from it as well.
    The folks al around the lake were appropriately dressed, shorts tank tops, halter and bikinis, it had the smell of sun screen and bug repellant drifting on the saskatchewan breeze.
    All in all it was a great weekend for all, except the ride home. As along with summer comes the bugs, bugs that fly, crawl, swim,

Updated 05-13-2012 at 09:06 PM by Dirty Dog

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast