GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Down Shift

The Down Shift
    So for years now, I have know, my hobby has been watching people, whats even better then that is watching people with their trucks. Some lift them , some lower them, and every one drives them, or wishes they did. Some wax and polish them some drive them in the mud, just to get stuck. Some trucks play, some trucks work , some trucks, look to good to work, some are loaded to excess and some never see the rain….
    Its funny with all the trucks, they are sorta like the folks ...

Updated 05-09-2012 at 11:28 PM by Dirty Dog

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My first post second

Ok you all know I like randomly spewing random things, Random thoughts about Random stuff,
    I Usually Rambling on and get caught not watching the Tac, I can get off topic rather quickly and miss a shift, I always seem to eventually find the gear i am looking for, and regain my traction and speed.

So this New Blog will hopefully sooth the saddened soles that Found My last blog an annoyance, I find it rather unbelievable, that some off topic randomness would have this effect ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A dogs Life A Dogs Truck (final post)

I guess there comes,,, that One Moment in time, when one comes to the realization that everything must end, it seems sad, but this is a necessary event, a logical progression of life and time.

As a day ends at 11:59.59 pm, a new day begins, when the world makes a complete revolution around the sun, it starts again, when a friendship fades from our daily life, there will be space for an other friend, When a loved one passes into a better place, a new one will enter this world
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wacked Out Rabbit.........

,,,Do any of you know what Blog means? I know they actually made blog a real word a few years back, but with out looking up Blog in wicked pidea or what ever they call it.... Do you know what Blog means?,,, I sure in the hell don't,,,, I know I call this a blog,,, I know I blog in it,,,,,, but truly i don't know what a Blog is...... Nor do I care......
    Is there like a blog educate? or specific Blog rules? I am not sure? what about a blog format? well I don't know, do you?,,,,,,,,,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. OHHH!!!!! dam I fucn up again

Hey Every body,,,,,,I messed up again,,,
    Here I go again on my own, like a drifter I was born to walk alone... not tying to sound like alate 90's rock tune ,,,,,, but it may seem this way.....
    You know???? I have lived a amazing life to date, I learn something new every day.
    I find and feel comfort in recognizing that i understand this, accept this, embrace this....
    but it seems that life's lessons have the need to repeat themselves time and time again.....
    THis
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast