GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Trucks and Dogs... Away of life......

So we were working in the shop yesterday, on a truck Mystic was by my side as usual waiting for me to finnish, so she could hitch a ride on the test drive....
    Now we live in Saskatchewan the land of the living skies, but the flattest place on earth.... No really,,, you can see the sun set for hours, the sun rises at 4 am and sets around 10 pm, it makes for long summer days, of course in the winter it's reverse we only get maybe 7 or 8 hours of light......
    Anyway back to the shop and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. THE FLY !! and THE DOG !!!!!!!!

The fly BZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,BZzzzzzzz,,,,BZZZzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,BZ,BZ,BZZZzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........Buz,buz,,,,,,,,,

The DOG,,,,,,,,Sleeping,,,,,,,,

the Fly and the Dog,,,
    BZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,BZzzzzzzz,,,,BZZZzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,BZ,BZ,BZZZzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........Buz,buz,,,,,,,,,SNAP,,,SMA CK,,,,,,GULP,,,,,,,slurp.......sleeping

OH what it would be to live a dogs life........... ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Tail wagging the Dog......

Hey Ya'll ,,,i was thinking today, NO! not that hard that it hurt..... But ,,, you know every day, I log on to this site, read some posts, check out all the pics, make my coffee, Give Mystic her Cookies, and start my day, some days I am at my desk all day, I really hate this part of my job, some days i don't have time to see my desk, sometimes for a week at a time..... thats when technology kicks in and tries to help..... So today was a 50% /50% day... a little work and play. and a little office ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. If Dogs could talk , would we listen........

I know that I talk to my Trucks, Tractors and Dog, and in a away I let them talk to me, When I am in a loader shaping a new Green space, if you were in the cab you would hear me urging my loader to push a little more go a little deeper and get out of this spot before you get stuck... I find it funny as well that I listen to the vroom of the turbo, the sound of power from the engine, the groans from the drive train as it pushes through the dirt..... so in a way My equipment talks to me if i am willing ...

Updated 04-27-2012 at 09:24 AM by Dirty Dog

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Have you ever wondered,,,,,,,,,?

I was sitting here reading todays posts, its a sunday, a day of rest for most, today i rested by working on a friends truck (Lucky Penny) not much resting in that,you might think, but to me some rest,,,
    i didn't think that hard,, yes I thought, yes i pulled wrenches, yes i had some grief along the way,,,, but it was rest because i did what i wanted to do,,,,,, not what needed to be done,,,,,,, not what should have been done, ,,,,,,not what could have been done,,,,,,,, just what i wanted to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized