GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

My Ride

Blog about your ride, especially project trucks and other vehicles. Keep the world updated. You are better off asking for help in the forums though.

1. Truck CSI,,,, Nose Prints, DNA(dogs nasal accidents) & muddy paws

So i did a little cleaning today vacuumed the carpets wiped down the leather seats and did the windows, inside and out, was looking perky sweet, when a bud rolls in the yard so a coffee break sounds like the right thing to do on a sunday, so we head into the shop coffee shop area and have a few coffees and chat for an hour or so.
    Good time for a sunday, a little work, and rest a visits from a old friend, and a clean truck what more could one ask for?
    I returned to the truck to finnish ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 05:58 AM by Dirty Dog

Categories
    My Ride
  2. A Dogs Life, a dogs truck

Hey all , I decided to start a blog today since it snowed last night while i was sleeping and that put a damper on my plans for the day, its Saturday and thats always been the day to wash, wax and detail the rides. So here i am with my dog Mystic who faithfully hangs with me while i detail my trucks waiting impenitently for me to finnish, so she can take her seat on the show and shine ride.......
    Now she is curled up at my feet by the desk, wondering if she will get to go for her normal sat ...
    Categories
    My Ride
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123