GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

bigbasschevy

1. sub box in the works

took the truck to get measured for the 1.5" MDF box that's going in the back cab. there will be 1 speaker behind each seat, firing up with the port along the back window. the amplifier rack will be between the speakers at an angle. each speaker will have around 3.5 cubic ft of airspace, tuned to 35hz. it will be flush mounted to the floor and cab to make for a flush intall. it will be carpeted to match the interior. i just wish i could do the building myself but i have no place to do any kind ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. project so far (2000 chevy silverado)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbasschevy View Post
    here is a quick view of what i have been working on. i have upgraded the charging system with a DC Power 300SPX (300+ Amps at 1800rpm, 220+ amps at idle), many feet of 1/0 high strand power wire from alternator to battery positive, battery to ground, and engine to ground. The alternator-battery charge wire is fused with a 250 amp fuse. when the new amp gets here i will upgrade to a 300 amp fuse. A yellowtop battery and 2 stinger volt meters (on the right hooked up to amplifier, left to alternator).

Updated 04-25-2012 at 12:40 AM by bigbasschevy

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images