Click here to see the full SPONSORS LIST >>
Thanks for supporting the sponsors of this website.
For less than the cost of ONE DAY of PPC advertising you can get in front of a solid GM Truck & SUV audience for a full month on GMTC.
What does it cost to Sponsor GMTC?
Answer: Not very much. You can go Month-to-Month
for 6 or 12 months and get a big discount.
- Sign-up & Pay Online: Get registered in just minutes.
- Monthly Fee: $199 per month - super cheap for the level of access you get.
- Discounts: Get a 15% discount for 6 months prepayment ($169.15 per month)
- Need an invoice? Contact us and we'll work out terms.
What do I get when I become a Sponsor?
We're looking for sponsors that want to be part of the community, not just passive advertisers.
What are your website stats?
- Forum. Your own forum in the sponsor area.
- Banner Ad. Rotating banner placement in header for entire month.
- Website Link. Website link on the sponsor's page.
- Profile Icon. Sponsor icon on your username that identifies you as a sponsor.
- Signature Permissions. Permission to put small image and website link on your signature.
We are a big Chevy Truck website, but we also attract a lot of traffic for GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Hummer, Pontiac and Saturn. Plus don't forget SUVs and most of our members have cars as well.
- Annual Traffic: 4 million visitors per year and nearly 15 million pageviews.
- Average Visitor: 18-54 male, college or trade educated searching for Chevy Truck topics.
- Total Content: Nearly 700,000 messages posted in the forums and indexed highly in Google.
- High Google Rankings: Top-3 on Google for dozens of highly-sought after categories.
Sign-up today and pay by credit card or paypal (or pay by invoice) and we'll setup your account. Rotating banner ad must be displayable 468x60, please provide image and landing page URL as well. These prices are subject to change with 30 days notice with the exception of pre-paid months which will be honored for their term. Sponsors may only post self-interested promotions in their own sponsor's forum. Post made in the rest of the forum must follow the TOS and rules of the website which are subject to change. Objectionable posts will be removed from site.