In 2004, under the shadow of the GM assembly plant in Arlington, Texas, GMTruckClub.com was born.
With few options online for GM and Chevy enthusiasts, a Chevy Trailblazer forum was launched first, then sites for the Chevy Suburban, Chevy Tahoe and Chevy Silverado. More sites were added until a network was established that covered GM Trucks, SUVs, Vans and Crossovers. In 2005 this network was combined together to form the current GMTruckClub.com.
Today, with 20 million pageviews per year, we are one of the largest GM and Chevy spefic sites on the web. We owe it all to the everyday enthusiast that has helped this site thrive.
Our Goal and Promise to you: We strive to be a dynamic user-to-user Chevy Truck forum and enthusiast community that comes together to share knowledge to help you get the most out of your GM vehicles. This comes to life in the forum discussions and we strike to maintain respect for other members, from the experienced mechanic to the newbie looking for answers.
If you want to get more out of your GM Truck, SUV, Van or Crossover, then sign-up! Get involved - ask questions, answer questions, post photos and show your stuff!
Site Posting Rules
Be cool. Don't be a jerk. Don't flame, don't attack, don't be a tool and don't try to take advantage of the site.
DO post messages that:
· Are clear, concise and to the point.
· Are on-topic to the rest of the thread and current discussion.
· Use very descriptive subject lines that help summarize your statement.
· Help the community in general - if you think it, then 100 others have too.
DO NOT post messages that:
· Are offensive, obscene, threatening, racist, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory.
· Contain offensive images to our family-oriented website.
· Contain large images greater than 1024 pixels wide.
· Are clearly advertising or referral schemes for yourself or for others.
· Contain direct links to other automotive communities.
· Seek to defame or cause hostilities on the site, including boycotting the site or any moderator actions.
Selling and Advertising
· Attempt to sell products and services to the GMTC community unless you are a sponsoring vendor.
· Link to a commercial website in posts, images, blog posting, profile, signature or anywhere else on the site.
· Blatently show a graphic with a website name. Stickers on your vehicles are fine, just don't take advantage of this site.
· Use the private messages system to sell or advertise
· Attempt to organize a group-buy unless you are a qualified site vendor.
Do sell your own personal items in the GMTruckClub.com marketplace.
Usernames, Signatures & Disclaimer
· Use objectionable images in signatures or profiles or "my-website.com" type usernames.
· Make extremely long signatures with information that could be placed in your profile.
· Place large images in your signature that forces scrolling left-right.
· Use your signature or username to advertise.
GMTruckClub Website Disclaimer
We have the right to remove or edit anything on this system without notice, reason, cause, discovery or explanation. It is the GMTC staff’s sole decision to determine what does and does not fit with this site, who will be denied access and for what reasons.
Please note that it’s impossible for the GMTC staff to monitor all posts and activity. Use of this site is as your own risk with full knowledge that there is no warranty or liability assumed. We do not verify information provided on this forum as it's not our job as a forum. This entire network of sites exists for entertainment purposes only.