GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
  • Contest: Win $50 to fix up your truck

Simple contest on our Facebook Page
    Add a comment to the "Let's have some fun" post on Facebook and whoever gets the most LIKES on their own comment will win! Very simple, ends on 3/11 at 5 PM Central time.

Go here to join in on the fun. Chevy Truck Fans - GMTruckClub.com

This article was originally published in forum thread: We're giving away a $50 Amazon gift card started by Steve View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      Steve -
      So far it looks like one person is going to walk away with the prize, but it's really anyone's game with just a little bit of an effort.
      Steve -
      Just a few hours until the $50 is given out.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...89624&comments

GET YOUR FRIENDS TO LIKE YOUR COMMENT AND YOU CAN WIN a $50 AMAZON GIFT CARD!

That's it. Right now the top comment has 9 likes, so if you get 10 friends to like you comment then you will win $50.
      nmartin4149 -
      I won
      nmartin4149 -
      I never did get the $50...
      Steve -
      There was an error in the Amazon system (it took my money and then gave it back to me later w/o having sent the card number) and I notified you of that.

On April 13 and April 15 I asked you on Facebook if you had a paypal account and I also asked you to verify your username on here so we could communicate on the forum instead of facebook, but I never got a response ... until yesterday nearly a year later.

Most of the contests we do on here have a timeline of one week to respond (for the winner) and up to four to six weeks for me to supply the winning prize. I didn't add that disclaimer to the Facebook post so I'm willing to honor the prize still.

So, check your PM box and let me know if you have a PayPal account and I will forward you $50 as soon as I read your email or send me your address and I will get a prepaid debit card and drop it in the mail to you.

RGNewell

New Under Seat Safe for Long Guns, ETC.

The first production run and the prototype have sold out and more should be available in three weeks. Law enforcement is a big buyer as are Skeet &

RGNewell Today, 09:56 AM Go to last post
    Scott_Anderson

2013 silverado windshield wiper question

I will clarify and say that my 2000 was an OBS carryover. By the time I got the truck, it's possible that a P.O. didn't understand the "carry over"

Scott_Anderson Today, 09:42 AM Go to last post
    carolyn

re:need 87 chevy k10 parts

thank you! yes LMC is great, but trying to now get a bed. Being in NY it is tough as there are very few here in good condition. Down south I have found

carolyn Today, 08:47 AM Go to last post
    j cat

2013 silverado windshield wiper question

post your issues and likes with the new purchase . also report how the ram dealership handles new warranty issues you have. the quality of the repair

j cat Today, 07:38 AM Go to last post
    nottmbantam

Would this fit my truck?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00018...&pi=SY200_QL40

So, to cut a long story short, I need

nottmbantam Today, 06:55 AM Go to last post
    JTWard

It is 2014, We need to disband Automotive Dealerships completely.

The dealership I use is 40 miles from my home. Bryner Chevrolet in Jenkintown PA. Owned by the Peterson family. They have owned it since it opened in

JTWard Today, 06:25 AM Go to last post
    JTWard

Where does a 777 Jet plane hide???

My point exactly ! Thank you !

JTWard Today, 06:10 AM Go to last post
    Chesters

Suburban - Rust Prevention and Rust Maintenance

Tom

Not Eco friendly But a old boy from wis swears
    he keeps old oil mixes in keros or diseal and sprays his
    under carriage every

Chesters Today, 05:54 AM Go to last post
    old sub sailor

2003 s-10 2.2 V-tec

Has anyone out there removed A/C unit and changed serp. belt to improve MPG?

old sub sailor Today, 05:48 AM Go to last post
    Chesters

What next?

You the man , Must of been some other one. Very sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Ok what did GM say?

Chesters Today, 05:31 AM Go to last post