GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
  • Osama Bin Laden Killed 2011 ~ DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Osama Bin Laden is now Osama Bin Killed. Please comment on where you were when you found out that this mass murderer was killed.

News is coming now........ http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/livenow?id=6608821

This article was originally published in forum thread: Osama Bin Laden Killed 2011 ~ DEAD!!!!!!!!!! started by Enkeiavalanche View original post
    Comments 19 Comments
      Megasaurus -
      this night just proves that you can run, and you can hide, but we will find you.
      stephan -
      Osama is now enjoying his 13 virgins ... NOT !!

Congrats to the U.S. Navy Seal Team!!
      giorge -
      Yeah, so instead of getting 72 virgins he gets a 72 year old virgin.
      383man -
      your virgins await you, go navy seals!

DAREDEVIL -
      So let me ask you all ...ARE YOU REALY BELIEVING THIS BS ???? I mean if so , great and my hats off anyways to all our troops...but the way i see it its a complott to wipe away the questions about a fake birth certivicate !!!!!.... election year is coming up and so far our presi has done absoluteley nothing to please the american people ..this is a very funny story if you ask me . Why would anybody allow to dump his body over board before any real proof could be given to the rest of the world so other armed forces caould finaly settle down theyr offence and go back home to defence mode ??
      ARE YOU GUYS REALY THAT BLINDED BY OUR LYING GOVERMENT ....HOW MANY MORE YEARS WILL YOU BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY BEFORE FINALLY WAKING UP OUT OF THIS SWEET DREAM THEY TELL YOU TO DREAM ?
      I see tax money wasted...raised gas prices .. poeple loosing theyr homes ..soldiesr loosing theyr lifes ...famalies loosing theyr loved ones ...i see insurance money beeing kept secret for the towers drawn by our government that actually signed the insurance papers only 2 month prior to 9-11...and a lot more of BS...how can a whole country of grown up , pride US Citizens be so fooled and blind ????

But hey...i know , since i am not in office and im only 40 years old and using comon sense ..what the F do i know !!! hahaha

GROW UP AMERICA !!!!!
      racekid91 -
      HELL YEAH!!! Thank you to all who are serving or served. What you do means the world to us citizens back home! Keep doing what your doing, stay safe, and come home soon!
      stephan -
      Dare Devil, I agree our worthless gov officials LIE to us all the time about most everything, but if Bin Laden ISN'T dead, then the first thing he'll do is make a video telling us he's still alive & even more videos for release to Al-Jezeera news for the next 10/20 years. You can expect to see 1 or 2 more videos that they already know that he made ahead of time, but after that where is Al Quaida going to get someone as ugly & ignorant looking as him to make more videos?
      racekid91 -
      If the United States Government LIED about this, we'd be allowing Terrorist Attacks on our soil. I hate to say this, there will be more of a risk of attacks now since we killed Bin Ladin. I do not think they will happen, (and nor do I want them to happen). But I do think there will be more attempted attacks. The radicals are going to say "They killed our leader, let's kill them"

I agree that if Bin Ladin was NOT killed, he'd already have a video out saying "HAHAHA Stupid Americans, I'm still around". As for dumping his body in the sea. I agree on this. We don't want that on our homeland. Some idiot/extremist would try and find it. And I would not like having the fact, we buried the man who killed thousands on 9/11 on OUR SOIL. And not only our citizens, but our troops as well.

I'm not a Obama support, but I'm giving him ALOT of credit right now. He's done an exceptional job on handling this. I give credit towards George. W, Obama, and the United States Military for this.
      xXnocturnalXx -
      I hope it is true but like daredevel said there are way too many loose ends. Understandibly that they would want to make it where some radical would make his grave into some sort of shrine so dumping him at sea would be the best idea but does he really deserve to have his muslim traditions acknowledged by our government jsut because its the same as obama's? like i said hope its true but too much left unaswered
      DAREDEVIL -
      they gonna build a shrine no matter what or where..but come folks..please think ..!!!!
      First i found videos from news of 2002 + that said he died...then 10 years nothing and now all of the sudden because next year election they found and killed him ?

To many hidden words in this .....just like 9-11...and a lot more going on in this country taht we love !
      BigBlueLB756 -
      Well, it's been THREE DAYS and he ain't risen yet. Guess the mutha's dead.
      dsfloyd -
      I was at home on the couch with the wife when it happened. I was a little dissapointed that they gave him a proper muslim burial within the 24 hour time required. They should have waited 48 then wrapped him in a ham blanket then thrown his @$$ overboard. They said it was about a 45 minute ceremony. to be a fly on the wall at that ceremony. I'm sure they had some choice words for him. By the way the Navy Seals dont take prisoners, so there was never a question to whether or not they would take him in to custody.
      hammsfamms -
      me and my friends were just livin the great american dream hanging out drinkin lots of beer we were all half in the bag when we heard the news and saw the speech live; needless to say we got rowdy, probably woke up neighbors for miles!
      mfleetwood -
      Extremely glad they got him but I was hoping for more of a slow and torturous death....However, a quick kill is better than no kill at all.
      b-radical -
      Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
      So let me ask you all ...ARE YOU REALY BELIEVING THIS BS ???? I mean if so , great and my hats off anyways to all our troops...but the way i see it its a complott to wipe away the questions about a fake birth certivicate !!!!!.... election year is coming up and so far our presi has done absoluteley nothing to please the american people ..this is a very funny story if you ask me . Why would anybody allow to dump his body over board before any real proof could be given to the rest of the world so other armed forces caould finaly settle down theyr offence and go back home to defence mode ??
      ARE YOU GUYS REALY THAT BLINDED BY OUR LYING GOVERMENT ....HOW MANY MORE YEARS WILL YOU BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY BEFORE FINALLY WAKING UP OUT OF THIS SWEET DREAM THEY TELL YOU TO DREAM ?
      I see tax money wasted...raised gas prices .. poeple loosing theyr homes ..soldiesr loosing theyr lifes ...famalies loosing theyr loved ones ...i see insurance money beeing kept secret for the towers drawn by our government that actually signed the insurance papers only 2 month prior to 9-11...and a lot more of BS...how can a whole country of grown up , pride US Citizens be so fooled and blind ????

But hey...i know , since i am not in office and im only 40 years old and using comon sense ..what the F do i know !!! hahaha

GROW UP AMERICA !!!!!
      Daredevil chill out on the crack smoking, ur trippin doggy. USA all the way, all day, like Chevrolet!

I heard on the news that there is new evidence Osaka was homosexual, dammnn!

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Sorry
      Quote Originally Posted by b-radical View Post

Daredevil chill out on the crack smoking, ur trippin doggy. USA all the way, all day, like Chevrolet!

I heard on the news that there is new evidence Osaka was homosexual, dammnn!

Sorry, osama bin laden was homosexual
      b-radical -
      New proof that osama bin laden was homosexual just released! real evidence!!!
      383man -
      Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post

GROW UP AMERICA !!!!!
      OK, so let me get this right... you believe that this whole things a sham? your telling me that you really believe that the USS Carl Vinson sailors that transported his body and dumped it in the sea (keep in mind i'm a navy veteran lol) are all part of this plot to help seal the deal for obama? do you know what 99% of u.s. military are? conservatives/anti-obama. This would be too huge of a plot to cover up, just like 9-11, to think that the government blew up thousands of our own citizens for some money, how stupid...for real, they print money on a daily basis, what the hell do they need a couple million from insurance for, you need to wake up on this one, and stop watching jesse ventura's conspiricy theories. I am a staunch republican/conservative, hate what obama is doing to this country and can't wait to see him gone, but I am not blind enough to believe this crap about his birth certificate, he already showed you the long form, what more do you need. fact is conspiricy threorists can never have enough proof to disprove their theories. lets keep our feet on the floor here folks.
      sgtsjj -
      i really do hope hes dead....i know some people probably wouldnt want to see the pictures of him, but personally i would, i know pictures can be doctored to make it look as tho he really is dead, i know there are a lot of yays and nays about this subject. If he is dead awesomeness and good job...i think we still need to kill a crap ton more of them. sadly and personally i dont think it will change Al-Queda's game much, i mean if the guy had been living in that house for five years with out leaving it, it leads me to believe that he wasnt running much of the operation in Afghanistan or Iraq. i do hope that this is real for the simple fact of what happened on 9/11, and so that way what i did while i was in the army ment something.
      rotaryenginepete -
      I can't tell you all where I was when he was killed, but lets just say I was nearby. It was a busy day for all of us, and a great day. Still have a lot of work to do though.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
      Where were you when OBL was DOA?

Thank God for the men who have given up so much to protect so many that they'll never meet. Probably a JSOC operation!

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Watching live, "after a small firefight, they KILLED OBL and took custody of his body."

That's the best sentence uttered by President Obama ever.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

They're saying live that it was the Navy Seals that did it and that he got shot in the head at least once.
      Yes Steve, it was JSOC all the way. We take the SEALS to the fight, and cover them from above. The whole thing went amazingly smooth for an op that complicated. The whole reason JSOC was formed is because of the failure at Desert One in Iran, so we try to make sure nothing like that ever happens again.