GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
  • Vote for the November 2011 ROTM!

Alright here are this months contestants!! Lets get the voting started! aloxdaddy99Year/Make/Model: 2011 GMC Sierra SLEPowertrain: 4x4 5.3lifted/lowered: King Shock level kitRims/Tires: Stock tires and rimsTop 5 Mods: King Shocks coil overs, Volant CAI, Recon LED lights, Car Craft seat covers,TriFold Hard TonneauNext Planned Mod: 285 DuraTracs with Black Chrome Rims McMahanYear/Make/Model: 2005 ChevroletSilverado SSPowertrain: LQ9 6.0L 364CILifted/Lowered: 2/2Tires/Rims: Toyo Proxes ST II 305/45/22 - 22X9.5 Boss 313Top 5 Mods: Comp cams 228R, 903 springs, true dual 2.75" stainless mandrel bent exhaust, Circle D 3'000K stall, Transgo HD2 shift kitNext Planned Mod: 4/6 DropMarko54 Year/Make/Model: 2007 Chevrolet Suburban 2500LTPowertrain: 6.0 liter with 480 HD transmissionLifted/Lowered: Suspension leveled by adjusting torsion barsTires/Rims: 265 /75R16 Goodyear Duratracs on Stock 8 Lug wheelsTop 5 Mods: Leveled Suspension,EdgeCS Tuner/Programmer,Go-Rhino Pushbar, Cabelas Trail Gear seat coversNo Future Mods Planned,Like it the way it isreggiecab2000Year/Make/Model: 2000 ChevroletSilveradoPowertrain: 4.3L V-6, 2WDLifted/Lowered: 2" leveling kit, 3" Fabtech Spindle Lift KitTires/Rims: 305/70R16 NITTO Terra Grapplers on 16" PROCOMP 7089'sTop 5 Mods: Airaid CAI, Poweraid TB Spacer, Flowmaster Exhaust (dumped), Hypertech Max Energy Programmer, 4.10 gearsNext Planned Mod: powerslot rotors with hawk pads i suppose...
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Vote for the November 2011 ROTM! started by murdog94 View original post
    Comments 9 Comments
      Red Z71 Max -
      Good luck to all participants!!!! My vote has been cast!!!
      aloxdaddy99 -
      I guess I need a better campaign manager. HAHAHA!!!
      reggiecab2000 -
      well that picture of my truck is about 6 months old and i didnt even submit that picture :O oh well good luck to everyone else!
      serg -
      my votes are in good luck guys
      djthumper -
      My vote is in
      murdog94 -
      Alright guys and gals. getting down to the wire lets get those votes in!
      Steve -
      Poll is not over! Keep voting through midnight!
      Red Z71 Max -
      And the result are??? Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!
      bsmntcritr -
      Goto go zmarko

kbonanny

OK all you plumbers out there ... dripping shower question

We had one that was bad about getting stopped up. I replaced the whole toilet in one bathroom because it was bad for getting stopped up. The newer one

kbonanny Today, 12:39 AM Go to last post
    the phantom

What next?

Only 12 days old... What you talkin about willis???

the phantom Today, 12:37 AM Go to last post
    Atlanticross

2009 Chevrolet 2500HD Crew

2009 Chevrolet 2500HD Crew (2014-04-18 23:34:25)

Atlanticross Yesterday, 11:34 PM Go to last post
    Pikey

DIY Bedliner

I had line X on my 2002, my brother did a DIY kit in his truck the same week. His did not hold up nearly as well. Both of us spilled diesel fuel in the

Pikey Yesterday, 11:01 PM Go to last post
    Pikey

It is 2014, We need to disband Automotive Dealerships completely.

While I agree that many dealers are terrible, I think that having no dealerships would not be a good idea. Dealers no longer care what you want, they

Pikey Yesterday, 10:49 PM Go to last post
    Pikey

GMC Transfer Case

I also can not help you on this one. But, maybe [MENTION=54249]RayVoy[/MENTION] or @Jcat can. They seem pretty knowledgeable in this area.

Pikey Yesterday, 10:34 PM Go to last post
    Jewel

Automatic Transmission exploded views

Does anyone know if the ECM and tcm on a 2009 silverado are one part

Jewel Yesterday, 10:24 PM Go to last post
    PantheraUncia

This site really has slowed down over the past couple years

Where is everyone? This not some seasonal, we are busy because it is the holidays, etc. It seems like this place is dead now.

PantheraUncia Yesterday, 10:21 PM Go to last post
    4rfun2

2013 silverado windshield wiper question

My 2013 Silverado LTZ 1500 had the same problem. A shorter blade would probably cure it but that isn't the real problem. The real problem is GM doesn't

4rfun2 Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    WorthFlorida

1999 silverado chime noise while driving?

I start with the door light switches as suggested earlier! Did you check all of the fuses? Do any of then look there might be corrosion on the fuse blades?

WorthFlorida Yesterday, 09:59 PM Go to last post