GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Steve and s5belford

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Steve,

I made a flyer on excel so GMTC members can print it off spread the word to other GM owners and I was going to send it to you for your approval before I put it on here or show anyone but I wasn't able to add an attachment. Would you be interested in seeing it?

- Steve
  2. Hey Steve, I was looking at the points list. I was just wondering, what are infactions?
  3. Hey, Steve, thanks for the e-mail about the new ZR2, that truck is sooo sick! one day I will have one in my garage!
  4. thanks for the info, I'd love to pay for some extra storage space but I don't have the money just yet.
  5. Hard drive space is expensive! lol. I just actually upgraded the server and doubled the hard drive space to 50 GB and we'll fill that up before too long too I suppose. For now, any of the contributors get unlimited photo albums. go to www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/payments.php and you can see that. I will probably get around to adding in more photo space, but it won't be unlimited as I have a limited amount of hard drive space.
  6. Hey Steve, I had asked about it a while ago but is there any chance or option to add more than just 30 pics in the near future? also why is the limit set at 30? Does it take up too much room, slwoing down the site to have more pics?
  7. The current limit for users is 30 photos, I'm thinking about raising it pretty soon. Gold and platinum contributors get more space, but 30 is probably too low of a cutoff number.
  8. hey steve, I can only get 30 picture to up load, is there something I'm missing? or what do I have to do to be able to upload more?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8