GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between TrailLeadr and murdog94

10 Visitor Messages

1. U enjoying the summer weather and not working on the burb?? As i would be doing since it seems that all of my "projects" get put off till fall when the weather isnt as nice. Kinda begins to pile up around mid Aug though and usually i get put to work by my wife before i know it..
    Ahh the joys of summer. Hope yours is going well.
  2. U have any luck with the junk yards and finding an intake??
  3. Well in that case it wouldn't work. It's the water jacket part of the manifold that broke. so no vac there. But it was fun to entertain the idea. I know you meant it as a joke.
  4. I worked on tanks all over this lovely planet and have tried just about any and every little type of patch on cast iron.. To no avail.... It might since you are looking at a vaccum system rather than a pressure or stress area.. I dunno i guess i might try it just to be crazy,,,
  5. That's funny. I actually hadn't considered jb weld on a cast iron manifold.
    Think it would work? Guess it couldn't hurt to try.
  6. and throw some JB weld and buble gum on it and let her ride...
  7. ahh got ya... happens around here alot.
  8. My current intake is cracked. I forgot to winterize the engine a while back, and the ice blew the water jacket open just behind the thermostat housing. So it's toast now.
  9. What are you planning with the 454 Manifold you are looking for anyhow? Dare i ask if you are planning on doing some porting?? sounds like it could be fun.... Thanks for the friend request as well seeing as no one can have to many of those... talk to you later Mike
  10. IS something up with your Burb that your looking for a 454 manifold or are you looking at doing some porting? Oh and thanks for the friend request you can never have to many of those.. Talk to you later
    Mike
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10