GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Cableguy and silverhobey

7 Visitor Messages

1. hope you had a good summer..hope the ole' 96 is still running good..I haven't been on the site
    much this summer..thought I'd drop you a line ........did you get any camping in this summer.

Hope work still treats you right and doesn't make you climb too many poles !!! hahaha

Brian from Cobourg
  2. greetings CableGuy.......Brian from Cobourg just dropping a hello your way.
    hope you are keeping busy up on poles !!!!!...how's the ole' truck running

Brian
  3. hey Jamie ..........hope you got back to work ok in the New Year !!! must be cold working outside this week at your job ??-----question for you-----is there anyway to not get zapped when I replace a damaged phone jack in my bedroom ???---thanks, and no laughing
  4. Hey thanks Brian. I have an old girl a 1996 GMC Sierra. Make yourself at home on GMTC drop a line if you have any questions
  5. hey Jamie, it's Brian again........I see you just recently celebrated a birthday------belated greetings !!!! what year is your truck ???....how long have you had it,
  6. hey there.............haven't been on site to check messages due to the holidays.....I'm Brian---glad you spoke up about being a fellow Cobourger.....
  7. Hey a fellow Cobourger, Welcome
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7