GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between dwill3015 and TRPLXL2

7 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the Christmas wishes Amy. Everything is going fine here. My son changes vehicles faster than his pants so he sold the truck a few months ago and had bought a 1991 Prelude. He then bought a 1990 Integra (and blew the motor up within a week) and replaced the motor himself and then did not put something together which caused damage to the clutch and tranny so while he was fixing that, he blew the motor up in the Prelude. Oh yeah, the shortbus is still running srong. I had it in for some warranty work recently and they replaced some worn front end parts under warranty even with my lift so I was so stoked! Take care!
  2. Merry christmas darcy!

How's your sons truck running now that you guys spent all that time on it, and i hope that you still have the short bus?
  3. Burning the coal? Now that's a new way to refer to a Diesel, Darcy you crack me up!
  4. Honestly I would love to do what RockHead did, and put a small block in my truck and then supercharge it. I am just really mad about the whole thing, but I think my dad is going to steal my Sea Foam for his truck now. He is dieing to see how it works now, we will see in the next few months or so what happens. I will keep you posted with updates.
  5. Hey Dwill I hope you don't mind that I posted my vehicle inquiry with yours, I think it's funny that we seem to be the only two on here that have those. I think it's because we both bought specialty dealer trucks, yours was pretty interesting too I must say!..........AMY
  6. I hae another stupid question for you regarding the HID headlights, I have read over and over the installation instructions that you posted and they were very helpful. I have decided to try and buy a set of the 6000k for my 05' Silverado, my question is where is the most reliable place to buy them from? If I can't buy something from Stylin Concepts or Summit Racing then I am lost, I would really appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks again, and BTW cost is not an issue I would rather have quality over saving a dollar or two.
  7. Thanks for adding me as a friend, I am totally loving this website!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7