GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between tbplus10 and ChevyFan

5 Visitor Messages

1. I'm actually thinking of changing the name "Steve" to something else on here just to avoid this type of thing. Maybe go by another name and just have the system change it. This is getting weird.
  2. I'm not sure what the heck that was, the wife and I are fine. Someone went to the trouble to find pics of her online and post them here. I think it's one of the hackers trying to smear me because we figured out how to block them. I've had people trying to break into the system with my name, the name "Admin", the name of an ex-girlfriend, etc. I was like, where do people even get this content??? I even had a site once where some crazy psycho chick claimed that I asked to meet her privately without her husband ... sigh, just a sign of the times that people can smear you online.
  3. I'm trying to get 10 people to each write 5 blog posts on here by the end of the year? Do you think you can do this? The blog posts can be any length and on any subject. That will help to breath life back into the blogs. Thanks in advance.
  4. Sorry, your avatar broke (my fault) can you upload a new one?
  5. Got a problem post that might cause issues http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28850
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5