GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between tbplus10 and JMoney02

5 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks, forgot about Renegade and them being a part. I will definitely let you know when/If we decide what are plans are, always nice to have someone available for advice.......
  2. Thanks for the Valuable info, I have noted the places to ride, but I did not know Iron Horse closed, ashame they had some decent bikes. Either way you come(Ride/Pull) going from Orlando to KW is a nice ride, straight shot but just keep in mind as you know, Hurricane season..... Not sure if/when we will come, suppose to be June, so I will keep you in mind, if you don't mind.....Thanks again....
  3. 6 dealers that close, so are they all related or seperate owners from each other? The three that are close to me are owned by Ferman(Ferman Chevrolet), then if one doesn't have a part you may get it from another, thats nice. Sounds like a place the we liked to hang out at often.....
  4. Cool, so you must be around I-20, I see the place in my Hog book, I believe we are going to trip over to Texas this year, not sure where, but I marked the spot in the book.....Thanks for the shout back.....
  5. Nice NightTrain, did you get it from Barnetts HD.....Or it there once close to your town?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5