GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between RockHead and Pete95Sierra

8 Visitor Messages

1. Well, things with the Jeep are not that great. I rolled it while 4 wheeling so I parted it out. I picked up a 2000 Grand Cherokee to replace it, but havn't done anything to it yet. I gotta focus on graduating instead haha. As you probably noticed I'm not on here much anymore, but check back every once in a while. I hope things are well with you too!!
  2. Yo What is new with you ? Hope things are all god with your teuck and jeep
  3. alright im gonna be down at school so i wont be able to make it. have fun tho!!
  4. Im going to Island on the 19TH next Fri nite . I may not Race just becouse Im oncall for work SOOOOOOO i will have the work Van . I will take Pics LOL
  5. yea thats still pretty quick tho. you'll get it down tho dont worry
  6. I ran like Chit . TOO Hot out , somy best run was a 14.3 . I was trying some new thing on my tune to get my 60' down to 1.9 sec. Im still in the 2.3 sec for my 60' ......
  7. hahaha thats fine i've been down in south jersey in cape may for the last week anyway. however i was there a couple weeks ago they had a barbecue thing and my buddy brought his mustang up. how did you run??
  8. YO Bro!!! I went to Island dragway Last nite , I was going to give you call but I forgot your #.........
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8