GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between RockHead and TRPLXL2

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
  1. What is NEW !!!! I have not been on the site for a long time .......work work work lol that is a good thing . I got some new mods for the SS .....
  2. I was thinkin it is in two weeks BUT it is this weekend ........arrrrr
  3. Amy , Are you going to Summit this year ? I'm going to try to make it again this year .
  4. Merry christmas!

I bet your getting something to make your truck go even faster for christmas, i hope all goes well for you!
  5. I finally got my S-10 running, I just went a replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter and a full tune up and it's running like glass. Next summer I am going to do a complete rehaul on it, rechrome the rollbar, have the bed Line-X. And I bought some projector headlights, LED marker lights, and LED tail lights and 3rd brake light for it. Goodmark Cowl induction hood with Volant ram air intake setup, and a set of LED underbody's to replace my old neon one's from like 8 years ago that still work.

I'm not going to do anything with the Silverado next year, just planning on leaving it stock for a while. The S-10 needs a little sprucing up, so we shall see. Talk to you later, and Happy Holidays!
  6. What'ssssssss uppppppp !!!!!!!
  7. what is going on with you ? How is the truck running ?
  8. That Silverado you posted with the chrome-moly chassis was in my Truckin' book I remember, and the tractor trail behind it was on the Discovery channel too. If I remember right the cab of the truck is painted like a dragon, they have thousand's of airbrush hours in that truck. Thanks for the info too.
  9. Yeah it sounds like you have it under control then, I can't wait to see what your results turn out to be. I know it would probably take my truck from 22.00 down to 20.00, my truck is ungodly slow but I like it anyways LOL! Good luck at the track...........
  10. I saw where you ran high 14's, that's not too shabby! I don't know if you'll shave 2 full seconds off your time, but that would be awesome if you did. I was wondering if you were going to upgrade anything else to back up the supercharger, transmission, rear gears, drive shaft?? Just wondering, because I know if that was me and my driving habits I would have a T-56 Tremec 6 speed, with something hefty in the rear end otherwise I would blow it up probably! Good luck................
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by