GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Denise and Steve

7 Visitor Messages

1. Would love to see you come back to the site again!
  2. I'm not sure if I can manage to do 5 blog posts before the begining of the new year, but I can give it my best shot ! ya sure any topic? LOL ! no worries I'll be a good girl I'm not one to put things "out there" so this is putting me on the spot ya know !! challenges, challenges ! or is that stress? actually under blogs you want these?
  3. I'm trying to get 10 people to each write 5 blog posts on here by the end of the year? Do you think you can do this? The blog posts can be any length and on any subject. That will help to breath life back into the blogs. Thanks in advance.
  4. You need to add more pics to your photos on here. Those are getting stale.
  5. Hey no sweat, we're growing and making changes to the site all the time ... just trying to reward people from time to time who help out and make everthing better here.
  6. Hi Steve ! Thanks for the membership ! I just saw your comment about it ! I often wonder how my posts are taken ! I try and be around more ! Thanks again !
    Denise
  7. Thanks for coming back and being active on the site again. I love your posts and am going to give you a free three month gold member upgrade.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7