GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between drumrob and jerrynino

34 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by
  1. Yeah thats what I did. I removed like 2 fuses to keep the day time running lights on. Also at night time when you turn your truck on hold the knob ( the one you use to turn your lights on and off) to the left so the light wont turn on when you start the truck. Hopefully that makes sense
  2. daytime brotha... only with the daytime running lights. im thinking of just removing the drl fuse... will that work?
  3. You can get that part at you local dealership I think it goes for about $80.00. Does the flickering happen at night or in the day time?
  4. hey rob remember that hid problem i was having about them flickering for a bit, well its still going on and its pissing me off. what is that idc you installed and where can i find them? are they expensive?
  5. idc? whats that? and where can i get one?
  6. If I am not mistaken when that happens the ballast is trying to get the 12 volts that it requires to start up and when they are not getting it one shuts off frying the ballast little by little. I called the sore where I bought mine and they explained it more in detail but I bought a new IDC to fix that problem
  7. damn... how will it mess em up?
  8. yeah that flickering is going mess up your lights
  9. no they dont turn off they just flicker for a little bit... i wouldnt know how to fix it though i dont like messing with wiring
  10. because everytime I unlock my truck my light turn on as well and since my hid require more power one turns off and I was trying to figure out how to disable that future. Does that happened to you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 34
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by