GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between drumrob and TRPLXL2

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Don't worry i will send you plenty of pictures and the upgrades that I plan on adding. I can't wait to get it. I have a guy driving down this Saturday to look at my truck hopefully we work out a deal.
  2. Now you sound like me with the discount! I always get extra goodies put on a vehicle, and basically that is what the discount goes for. I would love to get a picture or two from you of your new car, a few guys at work have the RS/SS Camaro's and they are BAAAAAAAD!!

BTW- For another $7,900 you can get a MagnaCharger Factory installed on that 6.2, and it is covered under the GM factory waranty plus it gives a cool 525 RWHP!
  3. Thank you soo much maybe now I can afford the RS package with a few more bells and whistles!!!! I feel like in those 3rd world counties commercials where you send them money and you get pictures every month......well I am going to take a picture every month and sign it and send it to you!!! LOL
  4. Absolutely I would do that for you, If I don't use them than I lose them anyways and I am not going to be buying a new vehicle for a real long time. It would save you about $3,000 at minuimum, and depending on how beefed up it would be up to $7,000 off. We used to be able to get GM Supplier pricing, but they did away with that effective January 1st of this year. Just let me know ahead of time when you get ready to buy or order one, and I will get the authorization code and e-mail it to you. I'll keep an eye out for ya!
  5. Wow really you would do that?? That would be such a help!!!! Its been a little crazy I just can't afford all the gas the truck needs...haha its crazy but I am sure I will love my camaro. It's nice to talk to you I we haven't talked in a very long time. I hope everything is well stay strong you will get through this.
  6. Wow I can't believe you are getting rid of your truck, but I know the feeling of being overwhelmed too. Hey are you wanting to buy a brand new Camaro, if so I can get you the GM discount for friends and family. Let me know and I will get you the authorization #, It will save you a couple thousand dollars at least. I am hanging in there by the skin of my teeth, but hopefully I will get everything straightened out. It was good hearing from you again, talk to you later.
  7. hey there!!!! Ofcourse just like you I have had some financial problems but I am hanging in here. I am actually going to sell my truck gas is just killing me but I am going to get a camaro so I am exited. I am putting an add on craigslist if I get no response maybe ebay.
  8. Its good to see you again, I thought you forgot all about us! I sold my silverado a few months ago, things got financially messed up and I had to sell it. I have a bunch of **** planned this summer for my s10, so keep your eyes peeled!
  9. Hi there!!!!! Sorry so late. He is good he learned a lot he is much more educated definitely a true gentleman!! haha merry Christmas to you!! How have you been??
  10. Merry christmas!

How's your dog doing, i know you were training him the last time we talked?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast