GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between strat804 and Als09Sierra

4 Visitor Messages

1. I saw those. A couple guys photo-shopped those, and they looked pretty cool. About 6 or 7 years ago GM had a concept 2-door that looked pretty good at the NY auto show. I guess that since no-one was looking at it that they scrapped the idea. My guess is they'll bring them out again and when they do the value of yours will go up.
  2. Yeah it would be nice if they continued them. I actually found a picture searching around of the 2000-2006 body style in a 2 door. I'm not sure if it was computer done or somebody actually put it together either way it looked pretty cool.
  3. Don't blame you for holding onto the 2-door. I loved my 95, and wish I still had it. I still can't figure out why GM stopped making them. Hey, if you need some snow, come on up. I can load you up with a truck load.
  4. Hey Al, thanks for the compliment on my 2 door and no I won't be selling that I will be selling my four door soon. I've been looking for a clean 2 door in a reasonable price range for a while now and finally found it! I see you got yourself a beautiful truck and some lovely snow I wish we could get some here in central va.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4