GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between DrewsZ71 and Darknesss23

6 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah you could try that, however when I looked to see where my tires were rubbing at I found out that where the plastic wheel well is fastened to fender... there is a metal lip very close to that and I might have had to trim it but i decided not to b/c if I trimmed the plastic the metal lip would still be behind, and I didn't want to trim any of te metal off the fender. It all just depends where it is rubbing at. Yours will rub probably in a different spot though due to offset difference in the rims themselves. My factory rims had 19mm offset where as my new procomps have a 31mm offset. Trimming may work for you. You'd just have to see where its rubbing at. Another thing too...don't forget to account for suspension travel while you are turning, if it barely rubs on level ground when turning you'll def rub if you come off a driveway or curb or etc.
  2. I have the 4x4. Do you think i could get away with it if i cut a little of the plastic wheel well out?
  3. Yes my front is is lifted a couple inches, they will def rub bad if ur sticking with factory ride height. If you have a 2wd I believe it will be worse seeing since the Z71 front end sits a little higher stock. That size tire equates to a 33.5" tire
  4. LIfted or not lifted? i have the GM stock 20's and i'm hoping to run 305/55/20 zeon ltz's on them..
  5. Thanks, Im running a 305-55-20 cooper ltz with a 20x9 procomp offroad alloy wheels
  6. NIce truck! what size wheel/tires (cooper zeon ltz's) are you running?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6