GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between DrewsZ71 and Henchman

5 Visitor Messages

1. OH and another thing...if you put the aftermarket headlights on, you'll have to run new wires and a relay with a switch if you want the halos and the led's to work. I didn't even hook those up on mine. If I do it'll just be the halos, I don't want it lookin all riced out...lol
  2. The headlights and tailights i put on did take any modification at all. They're just simply plug and play. The only thing you'd have to do on the tailights is just secure the extra wiring from the harness the comes with it. Some zip ties and your done.
  3. Hey man! I see you've got the after market headlights and tail lights on your truck. I was thinking about doing that, but I didn't know if I was going to have to make any modifications. Looks good though. I would go with the chrome on mine. You've got the black grill so it looks good to go black. I'm jsut the oppisite.
  4. I can't get any of my pictures to upload on this site so I've put a link here where you can check them out.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/30378981@N07/
  5. I glad I found your rant today about Intakes. You make a lot of sense. I was about a week away from ordering my intake for my 2007 Silverado. Thanks for the info!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5