GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between 383man and Pflor86

8 Visitor Messages

1. 400 ehh, not too horrible, I figured they'd be more, RBP stuff usually is lol. I want one of there mesh grilles but crap, they're like 1200 bucks at the cheapest
  2. got the RBP steps from truckaddons.com came with a lifetime warranty. easy to put on and pretty sturdy i think they were around 400
  3. ya i got them there is one picture in my album got to get some new ones up
  4. hey man, did you get those new fender flares yet? any pictures if so?
  5. well they'll look good no matter what color imo, but whatever you like best, glad I could help.
  6. Thanks for the help man, i ended up ordering them in black so ill throw them on and if they look dumb ill paint them this summer.
  7. don't worry about copying here man, the best way to find out what you want to do to your rig is to look around on here, there's some pretty awesome set ups here. I picked mine up on stylintrucks.com they were spendy, i got them painted to match from them at right around 800, you can get them cheaper though, flat black around 450-500 range I believe, but for the extra money they match to your factory color and you don't have to spend the time and money getting a shop to do it. and they are worth it, i still get some mud fling, but waaayyyyy less. if you get some make sure you post up pics!
  8. hey dont mean to copy you but just wondering where you got your fender flares from and if they came painted and everything... i just put some new tires and wheels on and they stick out about 3-4" past the wheel well and i gotta get something before they wreck the sides of my truck
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8