GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between 383man and Rockstarrchevy81

6 Visitor Messages

1. well, that's something on my list also, i've got some short friends, but I think it's fun to watch them try to climb in lol. except when I take my grandma somewhere, that's a bit rough on her you have them installed already? love to see some pics to see if that's the way I want to go
  2. Hey man i coulda bought the buschwacker fender flares for my truck but i bought some N-Fab black powdercoated cab length nerf steps instead. I needed them because my girlfriend is short and has a hard time gettin in and out and they look good also. I will probably buy me a set this summer to put on and see how it looks!
  3. that works too, post up some pics when ya get em on!
  4. That's not too bad i found a good site i always buy stuff from is www.autoanything.com for only $393 bucks with free shipping with a $25 dollar discount being over $200 so only $368 bucks for the set of 4 the same one's just like your's the pocket style fender flares. I will get some sometime down the road and get them painted by my dealership.
  5. well I bought them off of stylintrucks.com with color to match from them. it's extra, the regular flares are like 550, and the color matched flares are about 800, so long story short, I paid about 800 total lol
  6. Hey man how much did it cost to get your Buschwacker fender flares color toned painted to match your truck?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6